iTunes 9.2.1 (64-bit)
Apple Inc – 93.18MB (Freeware)
iTunes is a free application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video. It syncs content to your iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV. And it’s an entertainment superstore that stays open 24/7.
- Organize your music into playlists
- Edit file information
- Record compact discs
- Copy files to an iPod or other digital audio player
- Purchase music and videos on the Internet through the built-in iTunes store
- Run a visualizer to display graphical effects in time to the music
- Encode music into a number of different audio formats.
This is the 64-bit version.
By Downloading this file you Agree with All TERMS AND CONDITIONS
iTunes 9.2.1 (64-bit)(93.2 MB, 61 Downloads)
|Title:||iTunes 9.2.1 (64-bit)|
|File size:||93.18MB (97,709,352 bytes)|
|Requirements:||Windows Vista64 / Windows7 64|
|Languages:||en-US, es-ES, ja-JP, pl-PL|
|Date added:||July 20, 2010|
- Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins.
- Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items.
- Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2.
- Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups.
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS to download softwares from DownloadCampus.com
Document the terms of sale and protect your interests! If you are an individual selling something you own to another person, use a bill of sale to document the price, payment terms, liability, and whether or not a warranty is provided. If you manufacture anything from clothing to software, or you operate a business from your home or elsewhere, sign a legally binding sales or distribution agreement to ensure that all terms and conditions are agreed in writing by both parties — thereby protecting everyone’s interests.
Clear instructions including alternative approaches and clauses are included.